Saturday 31 January 2015

Stainless Ste Interview

What was your role in Brothers Day?
Stainless, also the name of my musical persona.

What made you interested in the role?
I worked very closely with the writer Paul Carrington so I got a chance to see my characters development and really liked where it was going.

Did you enjoy playing this character and why?
 I really like the comical elements to my character, especially his rivalry with Dominic.

The tagline from the trailer is "Make your choice" Do you feel your character makes good choices or what advice would you give him?
Yeah, I feel Stainless has good intentions and makes the right decisions, although I would say he should choose his words more wisely.

If you could play any character past or present from a film who would it be?
I'd be the New Godzilla in the New Godzilla movie.

When did you first know you wanted to become an actor? 
I think it's just always been a passion of mine, as a child I would perform stand-up routines and impersonations for my friends in school and family at home. I really love getting chances to assume new roles and display different characters.

What  actors have inspired you?
I'm a real connoisseur when it comes to film and I draw inspiration from lots of lifes aspects, but I truly admire the work of actors like Gary Oldman, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, Michael Keaton and believe it or not... Vinnie Jones.



BROTHERS' DAY premieres in Manchester in February. You can buy a ticket for the event here.

Next time we catch up with Brothers' Day DOP Luca Rudlin




You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment