Friday 13 May 2016

Matt Aistrup Interview


What was your role in Brothers Day?
I play Bob

What made you interested in the role?
I liked the idea of playing someone who could make evil decisions whilst doing something mundane, like fishing!

Did you enjoy playing this character and why?
I definitely enjoyed playing him. I enjoyed that there was some comedy in the way the character was written. He's just a normal bloke who happens to do bad things.

The tagline from the trailer is "Make your choice" Do you feel your character makes good choices or what advice would you give him?
I'd advise him to buy some proper fishing bait. He's always going to lose out to his brother if he keeps trying out unconventional ideas for simple plans.

If you could play any character past or present from a film who would it be?
Travis Bickle from 'Taxi Driver'. He's so completely screwed up but ultimately feels that he's doing the right thing.

When did you first know you wanted to become an actor? 
After I saw 'Taxi Driver'. I think I was 19.

What  actors have inspired you?
Too many to mention, but Bryan Cranston is a huge inspiration. Walter White in 'Breaking Bad' was an amazingly complex character, but Cranston makes it look effortless!

BROTHERS' DAY is available to buy on DVD now right HERE. 



You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment